Garden Gro Compost
Composting is nature’s process of recycling decomposed organic materials into a rich soil known as compost. Anything that was once living will decompose. By composting organic waste you are returning nutrients back into the soil in order for the cycle of life to continue. Finished compost looks like soil – dark brown, crumbly, and soft to the touch. At Quail Ridge Products, we age our compost until it is full of nutrients, typically over two years, and then distribute it to be returned to plants and trees. Our Garden Gro Compost is screened compost containing leaves, grass clippings and hardwood fines that have been ground to filter out the unwanted materials.
Why you should use compost:
- You will reduce pest problems along with your use of pesticides.
- Healthy plants from healthy soil look better, produce better and have a much greater ability to fight off unwanted pests and diseases.
- Adding organic materials to the soil improves moisture retention.
- Adding decomposed organic material to the solid feeds beneficial organisms that will assist in healthy plant growth.
- Compost provides a balanced, slow-release source of nutrients that helps the soil hold nutrients long enough for plants to use them.
- Composting saves money. You avoid the cost of buying various soil conditioners.
- Feeding your plants well will improve your own diet. Plants grown in depleted soils have a reduced nutrient content.
Our Garden Gro Compost is an inexpensive alternative to chemical fertilizers, and is less likely to harm sensitive roots. This recycled product is beneficial because it gradually releases nutrients into the soil, diverts waste, is less stressful on roots, loosens soil, allows roots to spread out widely (prevents erosion), retains water just like mulch, and is a Shipped directly from Pennsylvania, our Mushroom Compost is ideal for growing vegetables and other plants that require a high level of nutrients. This powerful product is great for any gardener who is looking to maximize plant growth and/or crop yield. It has the most nutrients in it for your landscaping needs!
We can also add a 50/50 mix of Mushroom Compost to Topsoil.sustainable improvement on soils. Using compost is a way to support Mother Nature while keeping your plant life healthy and happy.
We also offer a 50/50 mix of Garden Gro Compost and Topsoil.
Shipped directly from Pennsylvania, our Mushroom Compost is ideal for growing vegetables and other plants that require a high level of nutrients. This powerful product is great for any gardener who is looking to maximize plant growth and/or crop yield. It has the most nutrients in it for your landscaping needs!
We can also add a 50/50 mix of Mushroom Compost to Topsoil.